Transparent Sky's primary product is the first convenient, affordable, and easily usable Wide
Area Motion Imaging (WAMI) system for use by state/local governments as well as private
entities. WAMICam™ is unique in its simplicity, greatly reducing the cost and preparation
required to provide WAMI information. It can often be installed in a temporary manner an
aircraft in less than a day without complex certification, and it can be operated by an aircrew
with only a few hours of training.
Surveillance of Very Large Urban Areas:
WAMICam™ offers real-time situational awareness of city and street-level events. WAMICam™
is a highly-portable, easy to integrate system that can be quickly mounted on an airplane
or helicopter to cover areas of several square miles.
- Forensic backtracking
- Real-time pursuit
- Operations control
- Large events (e.g. stadium)
- VIP security
- Traffic studies
- Emergency/fire management
- Complete system (communications, ground system, software, and more)
- Small, lightweight -- only 12 Kg!
- Very affordable
- Easily mounted on many aircraft
- Quick, temporary installation, short operations training
- Highly reliable
- Performance that matches/exceeds much more expensive systems
WAMICam™-I Plus has all of the same features as the WAMICam™-I and also adds a secondary
gimbal for a "vectorable" narrow field (high telephoto) camera, similar to those used
by police or news helicopters today. This secondary gimbal can hold a visible camera,
an infrared night vision system, or both capabilities.